Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sweet Sweet Valentine Card

Hey everybody! I'm back with another one of the cards I made for the Card Drive! I seriously LOVE these stamps and I can't wait to use them more! :) This is a pretty simple card, but it was a lot of fun to make and I hope the kids like it!
  
And a close up!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Neenah Solar White; Stamps: A Pocketful:Valentine-Wplus9 Design Studio; Ciao Copic markers
 
If you are looking for the Card Drive info, go here. If you are looking for the sponsors, go here.
I have only received the one package of cards so far, so get them in before the deadline (Jan 31).
Thanks so much for all those who are sponsoring and making cards! I know the kids and parents appreciate it so much! :)
 
I hope to be back tomorrow with an update of more cards! ;)
Have a Blessed night!,
 
~Winter

1 comment:

Andrea W said...

Super cute card! I love the colours. I'm still working on my cards and will be sending them to you soon.