Monday, January 21, 2013

delectable, delicious, scrumptious, yummy, Sweets Card

Hey everybody! I have been Busy, Busy making cards! I bought some stamps from my good friend Kelley and I can't seem to put them down! Look at these sweet little jars with heart candies in them! :) She still has stamps for sale too! Go here to see them! :)  
I liked making the first card so much, that I had to make another one! :)
 
And here they are together!
 
Jar stamps and sentiment: Sweet Stamp Shop- Jars of Sweets; Heart stamps: Paper Smooches- Spiffy Scooters
 
Today was MLK holiday, so no mail was running, I'm hoping to have LOTS of cards in my mail box tomorrow! :) I decided this morning, while lying in bed, that I was going to send a reminder email out to all the card makers who sent cards last year. I'm glad I did, because like myself...many of them appreciated the reminder about the Card Drive!  I will be sending an email out next year on Jan. 1, as a reminder, So if you would like to be on that list, send me an email and I will put you on it. wintersims1@aol.com
I hope we have TONS of cards again this year! It warms my heart SO much to know that those sweet kids, will have a special Valentine, just for them! :) I hope you all will join me in the Card Drive!
 
Have a Blessed night!,
~Winter

2 comments:

Loly Borda said...

I'm sending mine tomorrow!Thanks for organizing the drive.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are adorable! LOVING the hearts!!!